Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read   Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read Bspcof10

Welcome to Transformation, a forum for those seeking to renew their minds in the Word of God. The purpose for this forum is best represented by this article written by Creflo Dallor.

Creflo Dallor wrote:

Change Your Thinking,
Change Your Life

"For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7). Our thinking sets the course for our lives. If we find we are not living the abundant life Jesus died to give us, we must examine our thought life. In order to prosper God's way, our thoughts must agree with His Word. The words we are exposed to on a daily basis have a huge impact on our thinking. And the condition of our minds determines the condition of our lives. Therefore, as Believers, we must go through the process of renewing our minds with the Word of God. Then, when we have thoughts that do not line up with God's Word, we can replace them with Word-based thoughts (2 Corinthians 10:5).

It is the will of God for us to prosper in every way, from our health and finances to our relationships and jobs. Every area of our lives should be an expression of abundant life. However, we prosper to the degree that our souls prosper (3 John 2). The soul is where the mind, will, and emotions reside. The mind is the primary area that Satan attacks because it is the control center of our lives. Satan's attacks consist of words and images that oppose God’s Word. He wants us to doubt God and fear that His promises will never come to pass. However, we have the power to transform our lives. Romans 12:2 says, “Be not be conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”

Transformation comes when we allow God’s Word to change our thinking. Many Believers wonder why their lives have not changed since they’ve been saved. The problem lies within their thinking. Many of us have nourished mindsets that oppose the Word for years and as a result, our old nature is stronger than our regenerated spirits. In order for change to occur, we must begin to nourish godly thoughts by consistently meditating on the Word. Keep in mind that change does not occur overnight; it is a process during which we must refuse to become frustrated. When we remain committed to the transformation process, we will begin to see changes takes place. Change is a lifetime endeavor, not a one-time event.

My prayer is that you will continue to conform to the image of Christ by renewing your mind with God’s Word on a daily basis, so that you can truly know His good and perfect will for your life. Scripture References: Proverbs 23:7 2 Corinthians 10:5 3 John 2 Romans 12:2

It has only been recently that I could consider some of the things said in this article could be truth. For a few months now, the Lord has been telling me to renew my mind. Little by little as I have learned more through ministries such as Joyce Myers, TD Jakes, Andrew Wommack, Joseph Prince, Creflo Dallor and others, I have a new hope, a new joy and excitement. I have been believing in more of God's favor and I have been blessed by it. I struggle to stay focused with life all around me, so I have decided to start this forum in hopes of being more disciplined in renewing my mind.

Years ago, I was in a weekly bible study group with my girlfriends (I will be forever grateful for them), they were open and honest about their spirituality and I was greatly strengthened and encouraged in my own relationship with God for having been in that fellowship. I have also been encouraged by online forums and enjoyed the freedoms they allow. Such as not having to commit, just dropping in as much or as little as I wanted, even if it had been months since my last visit. I enjoyed that I could drop in an just say as little as "hi" before my day started, or as much as venting what was on my heart at three A.M. in the morning. Also, I really liked that it was anonymous, everyone went by AKA's (Also Known As).

So for all the above reasons, this forum was created. Welcome to Transformation forum.  Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read 1079386139 

Our guests may drop in as often as they like and post in our forums that are open to the public, at this time. Due to the transparency of our Journals, we as members ask that you register and agree to the rules to become a member, before having access to our Journals Forum.

Registering to become a member;
If you would like to take the next leg of the journey (or spiritual learning experience) with us? And if you are willing to share some of your own journey? And most importantly, if you feel you can support our purpose and abide by the vision and rules for this forum? We welcome you with open arms.  
 Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read 1732314649 
 Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read 988298668 Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read 1959782801   

Refer to Rules;
https://transformation.board-directory.net/t30-rules-vision-purpose-read-please
Back to top Go down
https://transformation.board-directory.net

Welcome to Transformation Forum - Our Purpose - Please read
Page 1 of 1